Workhorse for Club and Competition – available in Standard, Left-hand, Midi, 70mm, Mini, Battue, Battue Left- Hand, DTL and ABT versions
The Falcon Series is the newly upgraded version of the old and trusted Ranger Series, which offers a thicker and more robust mainframe along with superior 3 clay hold for improved angle versatility.
Fast re-cocking and the facility to elevate back to 70 degrees make this a great workhorse for club use and competition. In addition it can be supplied as a left handed, MIDI, 70mm, MINI or Battue.
- STD / MIDI / 70mm / MINI / Battue versions available
- DTL/ABT style option available (no solenoid – used for sporting disciplines)
- Weight – 67kg / 147 lbs
- Height – 1040mm (41″)
- Capacity – 6 column 300 clays or 8 column 400 clays
- Throwing distance – 100m
- Max Elevation – 70 degrees
- 1.5 second re-cocking time
- Rapid set base
- Clay Feed Type – Knife Separator (Proven “Knife Edge” system to feed wet or frozen clays without failure)
- Stainless steel throwing plate, alloy and corrosion protected parts for long lasting rust protection
- Steel mainframe with hard blue polyester finish
- Aluminium throwing arm with Polyurethane strip
- Simple set up and throwing height adjustment from horizontal up to near vertical for “teal” clays
- Durable electrical control box with simple toggle switch for on/off
- Powered by 12v battery (not included)
- 50m command cable
- 3 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.