Leading International competition machine, used at the world’s top Shooting facilities – available in Standard, Left Hand, Midi, Battue, Downhill Thrower, DTL and ABT Versions
- STD / MIDI / BATTUE / DOWNHILL THROWER versions available
- DTL/ABT style option available (no solenoid – used for sporting disciplines)
- Tower versions available – contact us on 01513272220 for more info.
- Commercial ground and International Competition standard
- Available in an 8 or 10 stack model, 400-500 clay capacity
- 100m throwing distance (130m when fitted with ‘double spring’)
- Heavy duty motor and gear box
- Tilt / Turn Base
- Max elevation up to 70 degrees
- Solid and robust heavy duty alloy body
- Near instant re-cocking time
- 50m command cable
- 3 year parts warranty
- Powered by a 12v battery (not included)
Those demanding the best machine, look no further. The Super Sporter is Promatic’s finest machine for Sporting, and out performs any other on power and speed. Put simply, this is the best machine on the market, and the international competition standard. Along with a 118 m + throwing distance, the Super Sporter has the finest components with a robust heavy duty alloy body. It has had hard years of use from the -30 degree winters of Moscow to the sizzling heat of a Texas summer and still the Super Sporter works day after day, year after year.
Downhill Thrower – Developed using the proven Super Sporter technology, the Downhill Thrower provides grounds with a completely new target presentation. Whether fixed on a hillside or a tower, the Downhill Thrower can throw targets at downward angles of up to 70 degrees and the innovative clay retention system holds each target firmly in place – call or email us for more information!